Friday, October 28, 2011

~ Of needs and wants ~

Really need to prioritise my life. Been having this feelings that i want a lot of things in life that most of them isn't actually a necessity, but can't stop from yearning it. I want this and that because this will help me in this and that but we should actually learn to appreciate what we have and use it according to our needs. And thats the problem, sometimes i fell like all of it is what i need. Ok, i'm blabbering now.
Here's the thing, i really want to travel, go to europe and lots of other places. My friends asked me to join them to Portugal. Portugal! Never have a thought of going there, not anywhere in my list of places to visit! Sorry people of Portugal! But then its sound wonderful, you know a place you haven't thought of going, you'll get a chance to explore and learn new stuff other than a place you already have in mind which you knew about them quite a lot already.
And the dilemma is the money! Yes, i think nowadays people have a lot of dilemma or should i say problem with money written all over it. If i decide to join them and go to Portugal, i'll be in a very tight spot the next few months not to say i have to save and try not to spend too much on food as i really like to eat, a lot. Oh dear! I know that if ask my parent, the answer is a definite NO. No need to ask to know the answer already, they will say that i should focus studying. Oh money, why can't i just grow them in my backyard!

ai-na : revision started already...